CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Party time

My birthday is this Friday and I have no idea what I'm going to do. I think I'm going to treat myself with a day off from work but then at the same time that might be the only thing I do for the whole day and spending the day alone doesn't excite me. I still don't know enough people to have a get together or anything. The only people I really know around here are my grandparents and they're in bed really early so that doesn't work. I need some ideas of what to do. I've got a couple of days to think about it. A girl at my work (the one who tried to set me up while on her camping trip) wanted me to do something with her that night...but I don't know if I can trust her not to do something like that again. Basically what I'm trying to avoid is another Friday night of eating junk food and watching Ghost Whisperer.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's tough! What about eating junk food and watching "What Not to Wear"? So much better than Ghost Whisperer.

You should enter to win birthday cupcakes, on my blog! That would be perfect!

Megan said...

I think you should go out with the girl at work. Get all dressed up-- treat yourself to a fun evening. I hope you have a good birthday.