CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's official

I feel like I haven't blogged in...well forever. I haven't done anything too exciting worth blogging over. But I have been talking to Eammon about coming to visit. It's been complicated because it's not that I don't want him to come, I just don't know the place well enough yet to really show him around. But I better get on it, because he's coming. November 10th to be exact. I'm kind of nervous only because now I have my own place and I'm not sure if he's going to stay with me or if he's going to get a hotel, which I rather he didn't so he can save his money. I feel like I need more time to get things together.....I do alot of things last minute (I still haven't completely unpacked yet) but at the same time I wish he was here right now. 

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Chloe, this is great! I'm very excited for you. I hope that you blog all about it, and the giant rock he'll put on your finger. ;)

Kristina P. said...

Oh, and the reason it feel like you haven't blogged in ages is because you haven't! ;)

amber belmonte said...

ooohhh! FUN! oh my gosh, what if he proposes? would you say yes?

i lost your blog for a while, but now i have you in my links. :)

Kristina P. said...

Chloe, I would love to have you attend the meet and greet! Amber, Jill, and I will all be there, so you can meet some new friends!

Anyway, haven't seen you around lately, so I wasn't sure if you knew about it. Hope you can come!

amber belmonte said...

yes! i would totally love to meet you too! :)

Jillybean said...

I hope you can come, it's going to be a fun lunch!

Do you need suggestions of places to take Eammon when you show him around?

Chloe said...

I haven't blogged in while again. I'll blog my reasonings why though. As for Eammon I would definitely say yes if he asked me to marry him. I've got butterflys just thinking about it. Also I would love to go to the meet and greet, it sounds fun. And Jill suggestions would be great thanks

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.