CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Set up

This weekend I was invited by a girl I work with to go camping with some of her friends. I didn't have plans like usual and I didn't have a good enough excuse not to, so I went. We left Friday right after work and got up there before it got really dark. There were about 9 or 10 of us, which made for a pretty good group. The first night up there were we roasting marsh mellows when I had to use the hole in the ground. When I came back my seat was taken and the only empty spot was next to a guy named Ty. We ended up making small talk, it was no big deal. The fire started dying and everyone made it to their tents. For some reason (not known at the time) Ty found it necessary to walk me to my tent. We said good night, it was no big deal. The next day we went to the near by lake and went on wave runners. We were all pretty much paired up, and guess who my partner was? Yep...Ty. I didn't think too much of it and I tried to enjoy myself. Things just got weird after that. It seemed like everywhere I turned there he was. I didn't really understand what was going on until the girl who invited me there asked how things were going with Ty. I then had to ask if she knew why he was paying so much attention to me and why I was always being stuck with him. She then decided to tell me that she kind of set it up. I felt so stupid. After that I wasn't sure if she really wanted me to come with her or if this is what she had in mind the whole time. I've only been at my job for a week now and she spent most of her time giving me crap about guys. I really hope not all people are like this here.

On a better note I talked to Eammon and we were talking about the next time we are going to see each other. Since I just started a job and I'm super broke I wont be able to go there until next year sometime. I'm guessing around March. He on the other hand wants to come here sooner. Hopefully sometime this Fall. It's not for sure, but if definitely gives me something to look forward to.

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, that was just out of line for your coworker to do that. How awkward! I promise, not everyone here is like that.

And that's great news about Eammon. Hopefully he can make it!