CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aftermath

So last Friday was my birthday and I decided that I was going to take Kit (the girl from work) up on her offer to do something. She got a bunch of her friends together and we went out to eat. It was actually a lot of fun. There was about 12 of us, so it made for a good evening. Afterwards about 9 of us went back to her house to just hang out and watch a movie. She surprised me with a cake, which I didn't expect at all. She's actually really nice, I feel bad that I judged her from the first time we hung out. We took a bunch of pictures with her camera. Unfortunately mine got a bit damaged back home so I haven't been able to take any here. Maybe if she emails me some I can put them up. So overall really it was a good birthday.  Oh and to top it off I talked to Eammon for a few hours on the phone, which is rare because we mostly stick to texting and emails. He said he has something for me but I wont get it until he comes.

3 comments:

Jillybean said...

Happy birthday!!
(well, belated birthday)

Can't wait to hear what he has for you, any ideas?

Kristina P. said...

Happy late birthday!

I'm glad you had a good time with the girls.

I'm very excited to hear about Eammon's visit.

Chloe said...

Thank you guys!