CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

New town-New life


I've been here for about 3 weeks now.

I don't really know anybody, I live alone, I barely am making it with what little money I have but I've never felt more at home. I really love living in Utah. My life back "home" was full of drama....It was too much for me. So here I am in my one room apartment eating a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream blogging....and starting over. Tomorrow is my first day at work, my grandma who lives here knows someone who knows someone who helped me get this job. I think it will be good, plus maybe I'll meet some people. I'm thinking about getting a pet too. I do miss some things about home like: my mom's cooking, some of my childhood friends, the forest right outside my door, my dog China, and laying in the back of my truck looking up at the stars (they're the best there). Utah has got a lot to offer and I can't wait to see what adventures I come across.

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Chloe, I'm so glad you commented on my blog. You definitely at least have a cyber-friend here, and I'm big on meeting people online, so who knows, maybe we'll be real life friends too!

Where are you from? Where are you living now?

I hope you stick around. I'm adding you to my Reader. :)

Oh, and Colin Firth is still dreamy, but I think he's made some bad movies, as of late. :)