CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whats a girl to do?

This is my story (mainly for Kristina) about my complicated Australian boy. It all started about 4 years ago when I went to visit my Auntie in Tasmania for the summer, which ended up being winter for them ( I wish I had known that before). Anyways while I was down there me and my cousin decided to go to Australia for a week. She had friends there and it was only about an hour flight. While there I got introduced to one of her friends Eammon A.K.A Australia boy. Without sounding completely lame it ended up being a week romance. Nothing could really happen because we live across the world from each other. But it was fun at the time. Well it didn't really end then. We exchanged numbers and email and we've been talking just about everyday since then. I haven't been back since, but he has come here twice. It can't get really serious because of the distance although at times I wish it would. So to conclude my boring story, I don't know what to do. It's even hard for me to date because I can only think about him....cheesy I know. He wants to move to America but it's not the easiest thing in the world to do. So now I'm stuck where I am not knowing where to go from here.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Chloe, that's so romantic, yet sad at the same time! And frankly, you had me at Australian. :)

Is there any chance you would be willing to move there? I think it's perfectly OK to not want to date, until you figure out where things are going to stand. You're in a limbo state right now.

Some people make these kinds of things work. Keep talking and hopefully, it will work out.

Thanks for the story!

amber belmonte said...

oh my romantic!
hi chloe! :) found you through kristina's never-ending list of blogs + thought i'd say hello...

saw the name chloe + clicked on it [i have always LOVED that name]

anyway, hope you don't mind me stopping by... we just moved here about a year ago + still don't really know anyone either.

feel free to stop by my blog as well [www.amberbelmonte.com] :)

love this post! it sounds like a movie! can't wait to hear what happens next :)

Jillybean said...

You should write this for Soap Opera Sunday.
Go here to learn more about it.

I wondered the same thing as Kristina, could you move there?

I can't believe that your friend set you up like that. (how RUDE!!) Not everyone here is like that.

I once had a co worker who wanted to line me up with a friend of his. I met him and told my friend that I really wasn't interested. The guy called me at work and asked me out anyway.