CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired




What a crappy couple of days. I've been so sick and I don't know whats wrong with me. I almost miss being back home where my mom would take care of me in situations like this. Since she's not I found it necessary to take care of myself....but I'm pretty useless. For some reason I haven't been able to sleep either and there isn't anything good on TV anymore except Gossip Girl of course, so I've resorted to reading....non stop. I've read all of my books. I might need to get a library card here so I can get something new. I should be trying to sleep but instead I'm blogging like an idiot, and all I've done is complain. But thats what these things are for...right?

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so sorry!

Gossip Girl is an excellent remedy. Although, the Blair/Chuck storyline is getting really old, really fast. Either get married and live happily ever after, or hate each other and stop talking. Blech.

Kristina P. said...

Chloe, I was just thinking about you. I hope you're feeling better. :)