CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New place/The end

I can't afford to live by myself, so I've been looking into getting a new place and also getting a roommate. I think I've found a good place and I've been talking to the girl Carly who I would be living with. Its time for another change in my life and I think it will be for the better. Maybe now that I'll be sharing rent I'll actually be able to afford things, instead of living off cereal and never going out with friends.

Anyways that wasn't really the point of my post, I'm actually going to stop blogging. I love reading other blogs but I feel like mine is a bit of a waste. My posts are pretty dang boring and I don't have interesting pictures to show. A friend of mine the other day said that she was reading someones blog and they never posted and when they did it was about boring stuff and I thought that's exactly how mine is. One day maybe I'll do it again when I have more things to write about and have a camera so I can put up pictures. So until then I guess this is it.

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, Chloe, I've always enjoyed reading your blog. I wish you the best. Check in on mine sometimes, so I know you're OK!!