CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally back

It has been way too long since my last post. I finally just got a new laptop because my other one was useless. Anyways hopefully now I can post like usual.
Some random updates:
I'm not engaged....yet. But I think and hope it's going to happen. I went to California to see Eammon. It was so much fun. I went to a ball type thing, I forgot what it was called. But it was amazing. Everyone looked gorgeous and was so nice to me. It was definitely worth using every last penny to fly down there. On a more bad note it's been rumored that Eammon is supposed to stay in until next March. Which isn't too bad, but he thought it was going to be only a couple months total. So maybe by next year around this time we'll be together.
Now about the missionaries, things are good with them. I still have them come to my house and talk to me.
And besides working a lot that's all that I've really been up to.
Not the most exciting blog, but there you have it.

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so glad to hear from you! I'm glad you got to spend time with Eammon. Keep us in the loop!